Head of Marketing
Position: Head of Marketing
Info about company
It has taken us nearly 10 years to build our product offering to what it is today. During the years we have had customers across basically all financial services. Now we stand on a dynamic and scalable platform are ready to show the market what we can offer!
From the start we have built our software with a global mindset, so the potential market is huge. Now it is up to us to become the worldwide standard back end software for financial activities.
To be able to do that we need people ready to help us!
So, what is Bricknode?
Bricknode is a B2B focused SaaS-company that provides a highly scalable cloud banking software. The platform offers composable infrastructure to financial institutions and supports the digitalization of processes within those organizations to enable a seamless end user experience. A primary product advantage is the flexibility and quick time to market where deployment can occur instantly.
About the role
The core mission of the Head of Marketing is to contribute to our growth. The Head of Marketing is expected to:
- Promote the Bricknode brand and our products in marketing activities
- Effectively execute brand marketing campaigns
- Support sales to generate leads and increase revenues
- Build innovative marketing campaigns
- Take our marketing initiatives from ideas to reality
- Monitor and analyze the results
- Be the marketing champion!
- Scale up the marketing team as we grow
The Head of Marketing and the team will work internationally with our marketing activities for all our products: Bricknode Broker, Bricknode Fund Manager, Bricknode Lending & Deposits and Bricknode Core.
- You have what it takes to manage a growing team but also the practical knowledge to help create, contribute to, and oversee the actual campaigns and activities.
- Minimum 3 years of brand and product marketing experience from digital B2B marketing
- Experience from a fast-growing environment
- Experience from a SaaS-business, and especially within finance, is a big advantage
- Results- and data driven
- Used to work on a strategic and hands-on level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages are beneficial
On the softer side. Be kind. Be responsible. Know your stuff and be eager to learn. Have an idea and make it come true. Pitch in. Have fun. Care about the job, care about your mates. Make a playlist everyone hates.
Make one that they love. Do all of the above.
You'll fit right in.
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Attractive benefits package
Type of employment:
Full time, permanent job.